Monday, April 11, 2011

Work whine

I don't wannnnnnaaaa work!  Shocker no?  I want to write, sit by pool, swim in pool, relax, sleep past 6 am.   You know the usual. 

Brother-in-law out of hospital for now.  They are doing biopsies on the stuff from his bladder and kidneys.  My sister is still freaking but not as much now that BIL home.  Talked with her a few times this weekend.

Neighbor and I walked to the Green Market held locally on Sunday morning.  Good walk, way sucky market.  There weren't but a half dozen or so booths (tents).  Only one offering fresh veggies.  Get this they wanted 75 cents for a single red potato!!!!  The guy selling the Pickled Pink stuff (olives, eggs and assorted things in brine) had more flies than there were people shopping.  Yet, even with flies on his food, some idiots were buying the stuff.  She and I didn't buy a thing but went away shaking our heads.  There were three stands with bread stuff.  One was gluten free, one was french pastries and the other was biscotti cookies.  A man was playing guitar and singing country tunes mixed with religious ones.  Pretty much a surreal adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I want to sit by that pool. oO

    We're still freezing here. By which I mean parts of the day I wear a sweater or I'm slightly less than perfectly comfy. But by which I also mean that although we have a lovely pool we could sit BY, we can't sit IN it. I do not envy your muggys or your buggies, but I do envy your 90 degrees. And that beautiful pool.

    ReplyDelete