Friday, April 15, 2011

My neighbor is probably in Key West now enjoying a drink with an umbrella in it and admiring the view.  I am getting tons of writing in the past few days.  I am not quite sure if "Good Morning" is going to come in under 10K words or not.  What can I say the picture inspired me.  I took off from where I'd left my as-of-yet-unnamed-character a few weeks later still in hot water.  My 'women-in-distress' stories aren't quite run of the mill I don't think.  This one has some interesting characteristics.

I hope to finish up "Good Morning" by Saturday night so I can get back to "The Building".  It's funny how stories take over my brain.  I write something a month or so before they end up in Piker Press and at times it's odd how life echoes some of my story lines.  I've put earthquakes into tales before they hit.  Must be something in the air.  I think of all the movies that get pulled prior to release due to content that imitates life far too accurately. 

Also hoping to finally get some things loaded into Flickr.  I have access to neighbor's computer while she is on the cruise and I am going to see how good her graphics programs are.  I am spoiled by what Nathan loaded onto mine.  If so, Sand, you should be getting tons to pull. 

Whelp...time to work...again. 

1 comment: