Friday, April 1, 2011

Day Two and still remembered to log in!

Well the major storm that was supposed to shut down power, create holes in the universe and generally create havoc and chaos kinda skipped my neck of the woods.  *shrugs*  I don't know if that's good or bad. 

April Fools Day.  I remember hating it as a child.  That fear of some bully doing something inappropriate and stupid and making me the center of undesired attention.  I never have been fond of practical jokes or pranks and don't see the attraction of shows like "Punk'd".  Does that make me old or just odd?

3 comments:

  1. It wasn't that long ago that I finally figured out that teasing is never appreciated, and made a vow to swear off it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think part of it for me is teasing tends to have too much a bite to it and I feel like it's an attack and then...well bite back!

    Glad to see you RW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, it appears that April Fool pranks have ratcheted down to "lying on Facebook". I can deal with that. No comments on relationship changes or pregnancy announcements until 4/2.

    ReplyDelete