Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tired but here

I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning.  There's a series of storms playing around with the edges of my world and nothing actually happening but pressure building up.  I took some pictures around dawn yesterday morning but didn't download them (upload them??) yet.  My one neighbor goes to work between 6 and 6:45 am.  I call him my back up alarm.  His van faces my bedroom window and he starts the van and the headlights find any available crack and illuminate my world. 

Reluctantly I rose and saw on the news scattered showers possible today.  I got going and found that it had rained on the car last night but little more.  There definitely is a storm front in the East from the ocean trying to make landfall.  Much like Sand, my sinuses do NOT like this sort of occurrence.  There's a disturbance in the force, Obi Wan.  I could have called off but just being tired is a crappy ass excuse and I like to rise above that sort of useless reason.  Give me a good rainy day and I can sleep undisturbed and I would have been more tempted. 

Finished up my 20K for April Fools writing challenge (self imposed numbers) so that's pretty cool.  One story "Good Morning" is over 11K right now and not even near done to my satisfaction.  I think I have two more weeks on that one so it should shape up fine.  Will try to get more pictures for the posts. Here's yard lizards looking at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment