Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good news.  Pat's out of the hospital and spitting mad.  The jerk who hurt her was arrested and is already out on bond.  I so am not happy with the situation but glad that she's okay.

I am such a wuss at times.  My neighbor, Jackie, is at loose ends and gets cruise ship updates sent to her inbox constantly.  She found this sweet deal yesterday morning and text me while I was at work (naturally phone's off so I didn't get it til lunch) and left a voice mail that I needed to take Thursday, Friday and Monday off because she found a cruise and she'd pay.  I didn't reply til noon and she already talked another friend into going.  I don't think I still would have gone had she waited til I was home.  I save my vacation days for most of the year just how I am wired and with brother-in-law having been so sick I still don't know if I am going to end up taking a trip to New Hampshire.

That said, Jackie is leaving me in charge of her kitty and making sure her mail gets to the countertop.  I dyed her hair last night at 7pm because she was freaking that she wouldn't look perfect without root work.  On the plus side too is I got some great writing in on my Good Morning tale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment