Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Fools Novel Month

Uhuh, sure.  That means theoretically I am getting at least a thousand words in a day.  Not. 

Last night I went home with nearly a thousand words I'd scrawled during lunch.  400 on current WIP - The Building and over 500 on new tale Good Morning.  Good Morning is taking off a few weeks after my new character left Uncle Harry's underground lair and she has a new issue.  Still need to know her name - guess it'll show up when she needs to be called something. 

Last night's intentions were to have dinner with compound (neighbors we pool resources and create better meals) pork chops, aspargus, potatoes and applesauce.  Did that then a friend arrived with another buddy of mine.  She wanted me to join them for drinks.  The buddy's mom died two weeks ago and he's still wigging out.  I talked a bit with them then hid in my room and caught up on a bit of writing. 

Well that and fed the local birds - ie mosquitoes - for a bit.  Sigh.  Today it is expected to be in the 90s.  Ugh.  April showers???

No comments:

Post a Comment