Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday and Earth Day

I watched the sunset as I drove into work and didn't get ambushed by the drawbridge troll.  I did run into one of the trains because I stopped off at my PO Box and collected stamps and mail.  Yes, I am one of those sorts who still writes real letters AND has a PO Box.  None of the pesky mail at the curb nonsense.  Too many folks are hurting for money and unfortunately a mailbox is a delightful sorce of free information for those of a less than honest nature. I never am awake enough to snap those shots.  I'll have to work on it.

The three nasties from yesterday were it.  Woohoo!  I am still very sore and have a huge bruise on my left upper thigh but if that's the worse of what happened yesterday I am fine.  It is supposed to be lovely weather all weekend and I am baking a ham, scalloped potatoes, bean casserole and corn to feed the Lost Boys.  I know of at least four that are planning on just happening by on Sunday.  I am trying to see if I can tempt any of the girls to come over and play so I am not hiding inside.  I want to head to the beach at least one morning and look for shells.  I need to find out the tides.

Not too much else in brain right now.  Coffee hasn't kicked in.  Happy Easter for all those celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment