Monday, September 12, 2011

Tons of fun weekend

But naturally work is too busy to give me time to tell all. 

Saw the "Elvis Experience" until the show was called on account of rain and electricity don't mix and the accents of lightning had the "King" leaving the stage damn fast.  Friends were heading down to meet up with me and ended up meeting at the house since it was pouring rain.  We sat around talking for hours.

Saturday was catch up day.  Caught up with landlord (yes he's back in the picture) and didn't have to deal with the landlady at all.  This marks over 30 days of no crazy woman.  Caught up with some of basic household chores and did some cleaning.  Laundry (funny how that never goes away). 

Sunday my friend Suzanne came over so I got to get her caught up to Episode 31 in The Building before my reading was called on account of wine.  As in she and I were drinking wine, sitting in sun by pool and jumping in when we got over heated.  It was great fun.  She's coming back next Saturday for more. 

More but too much work...so tell more tall tales when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment