Friday, September 9, 2011

September turns the corner

I've been snapping pictures and actually got them onto a disc.  Thus, in theory weather permitting, I will be enhancing my flickr site.  Weather permitting being the operative phrase.  Last Saturday was full of weather and this weekend is supposedly going to be nicer.  One thing weather forecasters agree on is that all their 'models' aren't accurate.  Uhuh.  I want their job.  I could be dead on wrong 90% of the time and as long as I smile right and don't collect DUIs or other legal embarrassments I could keep a job forever.  Sure wish I was kidding. 

Sunsets and sunrises have been stunning with all the scattered storms.  Chanced a few shots of a rainbow out of car while hanging in traffic killing time as people forgot how to drive.  I still haven't caught the amazingly large lightning bolts but they were there too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment