Friday, September 23, 2011

Sir Paul was more impressive

Well I got stuck at a light while VP Biden and his motorcade drove by.  I knew that he'd been in town fund raising and had shut down the 95 corridor at 8 am (yes - they didn't publish it til late so tons of people got stuck 45 min behind lines of cops) thus causing more than one person to say they could possibly LOSE their job over this mess.  BUT they didn't mention that he was coming back at noon!  I got stuck at the lights and watched about 40 motorcycle cops go past and then nothing.  I turned off my car and got out.  Snapped pictures of cops in the distance.  Looked around and watched people getting furious.  I told the guy behind me so he wouldn't flip out that I had turned off my car.  A few more folks joined us chatting while nothing went by.  Fifteen minutes of nothing.  Then a bunch of black flashy SUVs and a fire/rescue truck and a few more cops cars and then gone.

I was more impressed seeing Sir Paul at Disneyland in the New Orleans area.  I got closer to him and he was nice.  I am not as thrilled with Biden.  He didn't even wave all his money at us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment