Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weather finally a foot.....

Well the rainy season is here.  Only it's not nice sweet scattered showers with rainbows currently but hail storms, massive clouds rumbling with lightning running amok in the air and danger warnings flashing on the TV and Internet.  Which strikes me as pretty funny given you aren't supposed to have TV running or be online in severe weather.  Silly me for actually paying attention in those science classes I took in college.  Last night I had to bail on the Piker Press meeting which made me unhappy since it was folks I like to talk with as a rule.  *wicked pout*

Good stuff I have been catching up and getting a bit ahead in my tale "The Building".  Having had some really crappy news and sudden deaths actually feeds my muse rather well.  Gee is it any wonder I write how I write?  Fires burning to the west have been blowing soot, dust and ash across the state again and I am not good sucking down a lung full of that mess so coughing like I am going to toss a lung out.  The rain does help that a bit.  But this morning the smoke haze was so thick it was nearly a fog.  The sun rose angry red and soon was smothered out of view before I could snap a picture.  All in all a strange week.

No comments:

Post a Comment