Monday, June 13, 2011

It will be interesting

My old supervisor sent out an all-department meeting on Friday at nearly 5pm for today.  Not her boss, not my boss - the supervisor.  One of the gals I worked with said, "Well, this can't be good."

It probably won't be.  There are things done I find awkward given my background in accounting.  But like RidgeWalker I am not the one in charge, I am just the cog in the machinery here.  So I plan on keeping my mouth shut and nodding at the right times in order to let the half hour pass quickly. 

The weekend ended with some rain and now it is sultry and sticky outside in all the wrong ways.  I did get time to read my latest 4 episodes to Suzanne so I will do my edits and get those off my puter. 

Tropical weather gives us tropical flowers I don't have a clue what they are called.

1 comment:

  1. So it turned out to be called because the supervisor's lead (assistant) gave notice and is transfering to a different department. She was positively dancing with happiness. The supervisor is big into emails and micromanagment so we don't have a clue who'll work under her.

    Still expecting some issues in upcoming meeting about what our department is doing wrong.

    ReplyDelete