Friday, October 28, 2011

Still slogging away at work

Yes, I live.  I breathe and even get a bit of sleep between storms.  And there are some storms heading on shore this weekend it appears.  Not that weathermen/women know  -  they even admitted in the paper this week they were just guessing.  Shocker huh?  Okay, some of my friends who read my darkly told tales probably already knew that was how I felt about weather 'casters'  *spits* I mean how hard is it to look out a frackin window before spouting off on how it's sunny and clear (naturally it is then pouring buckets of rain down on the rest of us mere mortals).  Heading to a Halloween party tomorrow night.  We are all supposed to dress up.  I think I may go as a vampire....shocking huh?  Zombies are popular from what I hear. 

Tired but nearly recovered from my vacation.  Hope all are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment