Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dog Days winding down...I hope

This August has been less than stellar.  Not enough writing.  Sick twice!  I am not good with sick.  I realize that the first illness where I took antibiotics was sort of the wake up call that my immune system wasn't operating at 100% but geeze a cold?  What can you do for a cold but whine?  *bleah*  I never have been a good patient.  It goes back to my mom's rule of only allowing us kids to be sick 3 days.  I kid you not.  By day 3 unless in hospital we'd be dragging our sorry little butts around the house getting our own soup and tissues.  Complaining was always met with a flat stare and a comment about someone we knew who was ill or dead.  Just saying. 

Not writing is starting to take its toll on my sleep patterns to a markedly dark side.  The Building will be very dramatic and blood soaked by the end of summer from all my dreams.  Poor Celina Holston won't be a honey-drawling vampire who gets rescued - just a slight spoiler but come on who didn't see that one coming? Okay, maybe Celina.

Still have pictures left in camera to share.  Until then here's one from the archives.  Canal with fish making ripples rolling out in the hazy hot summer air.

No comments:

Post a Comment