Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another NaNoWriMo done and gone

This year went smoother than the past few years.  I'm well into the writing 'habit' of writing every day best I can.  I didn't get crazy ahead but steadily built what my mind's eye told me was to go onto the page.  I do what NaNo folks say we aren't supposed to do - I edit.  I can't help it.  I like to reread a few pages back to find the right tone or voice and then a bit more usually has crept into my brain in the mean time.  *shrugs*

Sand already has 16 episodes sent so I'll spare her the rest until 3 months or so have passed.  I liked the dark twists and turns of these bad vamps.  My new character isn't necessarily 'truly' evil but then he's never going to be one of the good guys.  It's just not who he is.  I always figure if you've been around for a couple hundred years grumpy would be the least of the problems. 

Weather actually went to 'cool'.  Seriously for here it was 57 yesterday when I went into work and today it was 55.  That's some frost on the pumpkin weather for here.

1 comment: