Friday, November 18, 2011

Rainy Day

Naturally I am taking a half day today because I don't want to lose my time at the end of the year.  All week it's been lovely weather.  Now it's pouring rain.  It started middle of the night and wind and rain kept me up most of the night hammering the windows.

NaNo is still going.  I kept with my word count yesterday but didn't write last night.  Instead neighbor and I plotted out the Thanksgiving foods.  She's roasting the turkey and I am doing spiral ham.  Already made the the stuffing and tonight I will probably make the yams and freeze.  Desserts are still being pondered. 

1 comment:

  1. I picked up our fresh turkey today, and yesterday Bernie cooked the pumpkin for pies. We still haven't decided on which sides, though.

    Loving NaNo this year as I haven't since 2008. But once again I must say, I am NOT doing it next year.

    ReplyDelete