Thursday, November 17, 2011

Summer is back sort of

Kid you not.  It's been in mid seventies to lower eighties for the past few days.  I have family and friends contending with real weather but not here.  Oh, big news story was there was a bit of fog.  This coast doesn't know fog.  A cute wisp of condensation above the golf course greens and they are all a twitter (and probably on Twitter).

Writing but not doing much but keeping up with my word count.  This weekend I hope to pad up a few days.  The Complex is going well tale wise.  I really am not putting in things I think I'll have to edit out.  In fact once I break it into Piker Press sized bites I'll actually be adding words.  Hmmm....maybe Saturday.  Half work day tomorrow because use or lose it company when it comes to vacation and personal time.  I still have two more days to use before Dec 31. 

No comments:

Post a Comment