Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Forbidden Fruits

I have a rather torrid confession to make.  I am a candle fan.  Not just any candles but lovely, expensive sorts.  Party-Lite candles end up as liquid and disappear completely.  What's not to love?  They have great scents and I've been burning them in my Himalayan Candle holders.  They are salt carved and supposedly cleansing.  Bed, Bath and Beyond with coupon worked for me.  I've been burning in bathroom when company over and in kitchen when cooking.

Now to some bad news.  My nephew's father-in-law passed this past month and Friday is service.  There is no way for me to make it but others will.  That means all of my nephew's wife's family have died in the past 3 years.  Horrid.

Writing not so good ...too much noise in my life and my world.

Checked off "See professional golf tourney"  Honda Classic.  Probably won't go to another ever again but hey...did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment