Sunday, February 21, 2016

Wild week in February

There are times I am truly floored by what happens in my world.  I've had folks tell me that I had to be fibbing (or lying) at the very least telling tall tales.  Nope.  Tis my world.

A tornado touched down in my area.  A block over trees were ripped up by their root balls and sent into traffic and pathways.  Power outage for a couple of hours.  Some traumatized pets (mine included - they don't like that sort of noise) while my next door neighbor slept through it.

Fences were pushed around and some of the duplex attached to me had some damage on the roof.  So this weekend was fencing and roof work.  The last worker left hour or so ago.  I have pictures but wasn't able to paste them in (yet?).

Still not writing enough to feed my muse but I am enjoying others work and trying to keep my humor in place.  Tough some days you all know.  The weather from tornado to gorgeous weekend what a world.

Hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment