Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Middle of August already???

This time flying stuff is really getting pretty ridiculous.  I mean wasn't I just whining about it being June or something?  I've been writing in smatterings but definitely not enough to keep the vampires and werewolves at bay.  The nightmare landscape has gone supernova and I know that means I need to write more.  It just seems like there keeps being real life obstacles that are time consuming at best and horrific on average.  The ripples are still bouncing out from my Director's passing.  He'd kept far more in secret than the higher ups ever knew.  My new departmental supervisor simply rubber stamps her emails right to me to handle.  At times I can but other times way above my pay grade.  The result is come lunch time - the hour I usually get to empty my mind and write - I am growling in all the wrong places.

My folks naturally want me to find a job out their way again.  That doesn't make psycho ex disappear so I don't see myself opening that door up any time soon.  My uncle's death hit my mom pretty hard even though he'd had been mentally gone for so long.  Alzheimer's is not a glamorous death on any level.  It robs a family of a loved one long before the body gives out.  My dad did dig up a lot of pictures and the cousins used them in the memories of my uncle.  I pointed out to my dad that the heatwave out their way was worse than here because here there is a/c and no power outtages. 

Well time to work.  Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment