Friday, August 10, 2012

August hot and steamy

It poured rain on and off today.  More expected this evening with thunderstorms.  Naturally I want to get pictures of the lightning but at the same time I have a healthy respect for electricity. 

Not writing nearly enough.  My tale is eating into my brain and my nightmares have definitely taken on a bizzaro-land turn or three.  One where I watched from the sidelines as an evil woman slipped her body into a tub of what seemed to be water in order to escape the consequences of something (sort of like a Criminal Minds episode feeling) and the male cop figure reached down into the liquid to grasp her as her face begins to slough off and her skin melts away while she is gargling and cackling pulling him into the apparent acid.  I said something in the dream like, "Why wasn't she screaming in pain?"

Then I snap away with bad leg cramp.  Yeah, I drank water immediately. 

Another twist and turn has a creature from the pond near my work coming up from the water wanting to snack on me.  And NOT in a good way.

If it really does rain like promise all weekend I need to get more words out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment