Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May nearly faded

So this morning I am listening to 'easy listening music' so as to not offend the locals and not go mad having nothing to hear - and the gal says, "It's 8:31 and 81 degrees".  It struck me as odd.  It's only fricken half past eight am and it's already over 80 degrees.  AND it's only May.

Thunderstorms lining the horizon today as they did last night.  Don't know if I'll be able to log in with the storms coming but I will try to make the writer meeting.  Those slices of 'non normalacy' can keep me sane during the busy week.  And they have been busy. 

I did get to write this weekend.  I also got outside a bit between storms and was relatively unbothered by anyone.  A delightful weekend.  Made the walnut chicken recipe last night with some steamed sticky rice.  All in all the way I like my holidays to go.  Now back to the grind. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I think your California (and specifically your Del Mar) is showing.

    It was 57 here this morning, high will be in the upper 80's.

    ReplyDelete