Saturday, February 6, 2016

February again....go figure

So I have the cover in Piker Press this week.  http:www.PikerPress.com and I always love it when I start a new tale.

This year has been crazy already.  Work has been challenging to say the least.  Enough said for that weird trip.  Oh, wait.  Too funny I did one of those 'mandatory' aka "volunteer' studies sent out from corporate.  The 'bait' is the 'reward' of $50 gift certificate.  The 'switch' was it was to the company run merchandise shop survey.  I laughed when I saw that was the 'reward' if chosen at random.  I pretty much trashed the bs nicely and damned if I didn't win!! The kicker there is NOTHING I want there but I must use the full 50 in one shopping experience.

I just spent most of my Saturday dealing with Xfinity to no resolution that is worthy of all my day.  I am trying to not rant but wow....really??? For the past six months the company has been nagging me to upgrade my cable box with all this free and easy ...stuff.  They lied.  They will pay. I have guests coming tomorrow and only one TV.  Need I say more?

At least it's not snowing.  But it is raining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment