Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday the 13th pic

I found an Eagle or an Angel in the sky. Depends on your point of view.

Yom Kippur.  The day of atonement the beginning of a new year.

Lately my life has been more than a bit chaotic.  And for those of you who know me you realize that's an understatement.  My friend Suzanne and I decided today over wine and sushi in my backyard to consider this the beginning of a new year.  She had a rough few weeks as I did.  Some of my best decisions were made over sushi.

I keep trying to remember some of the nasty stuff that happens is 'character' building.  Or grist for the mill in a future tale.  Either way I am taking Monday off as 'vacation' day since I found out all of our vacation and sick days are disappearing as of December 31st and I have no desire to donate time to the company.

My current story in http://www.pikerpress.com is going well I just need MORE time to write. 

So humor for today.  I went to 7/11 to buy my lotto ticket for tonight's MegaLotto game.  My total purchase was $7.11.  The cashier selling the ticket was born on 7/11.  And Suzanne's child was 7 pounds 11 ounces.  Hopefully that is good.

Anyway.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment