Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blue sort of day

Work is going along like work does.  It's not called 'fun' or 'play' now is it?  I actually caught up on a few chores that I rarely have time to do so I knew that something would happen to derail the buzz.

Then I saw the head of Finance (ie my bosses, bosses, boss...I think there may be another boss in there) coming down from upstairs where HR roosts to be more specific.  About ten minutes later two women from HR were closed door with our department manager for a while.  Naturally I knew something was up.  I was thinking that one of the middle level managers gave notice.  Sadly that wasn't the case.

The third person from my department to die.

Yup.  I've been with this company a little over three years and the core group of seven I started with are down drastically.  A few quit.  Now three have died.  Only one other guy and myself are left from a picture we took back in October 2010.  I am going to convert it and hopefully post here soon.  Still so weird.  Diane was fun and had a great sense of humor.  A cancer survivor and a sardonic lady.  She caught pneumonia and died last night.

This aging thing is really strange.  
So she's in the center and I am unable to rotate this fricken picture!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment