Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 12 NaNo

Cloudy sky here but nothing like all the rest of the nation.  Promises of "cooler" weather like down to the 70s!

NaNo has been skittering off a bit at times given the lousy work condition and various interrupting junk I cleared 15K at lunch.  Way short but the story isn't falling but my exhaustion has been pretty severe.  A bit of OT and tons of stress at work has cut out my hour plus of free writing time down to 15 or 20 minutes a day during break.  After dinner and all that I get hour or so in thus only a bit over a thousand words a day.  I still am pleased with the tale.  Night Job is roughly ten years later from Lindy Dough of the Dead Zombie romp I did back in 2007.  Yep.  Since then Hollywood has gone nuts for Zombies!  Go figure huh?

Well back to the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment