Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Oct? Really?

Okay, so I sucked blogging lately since I see my last post was Oct 25th.  My parents 55th wedding anniversary.  Brother and I got them dinner to a fancy restaurant mom loves.  She thanked me with a thank you note after thanking me on the phone.  Needless to say her birthday is Saturday and bro and I are repeating that gift.  She said to me, "Finally someone listened to me about what I wanted."  Noted!!!

Yeah I know picture is slanted but it was best I could do while taking picture inside with cell phone.

Another NaNo under my belt.  I barely was in forums but I liked what I wrote until the last week.  That's all been trash canned already.  I got at least 10 weeks of tale so I am happy. 

Just got car out of shop.  Ouch.  But needed.  Toyota cleared 80,000 miles so there were things that had to be done.  Happy days paid the bill in full and know that I am safer now.  Well as safe as you can be on the highways.

Work got even more interesting.  Came back from Thanksgiving to find the new 'lead' was fired.  He'd been shoved into the job when they demoted my lead.  She's now same level as me and took a $3.00 an hour pay cut.  She says it is all good.  Uhuh but she's over sixty so what else can she say?  That means heading into holidays with short staff and tons of vacations.  Joy ...

Hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment