Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall is falling

I didn't bother to crop this pic but I love this shot of local flora and fauna. 

The temperature dipped a bit here and everyone I see is wearing sweaters and boots.  It's mid-seventies???? hello...that is NOT cold.  Granted the local paper ran a nice little tale how once you are down south your body begins to shed off the 'comfort layer' (aka fat) and you get cold easier but come on...seventy is seriously not winter weather.  I've lived in icy regions and this isn't one. 

That said...it's nice to have a cool breeze and not have to shower twice a day.

Work is still horrific but now I am thinking...NaNoWriMo....a week away...am I going to cave?  I don't have Word on new laptop but a freeware program ...that said gremlins are chewing at my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment