Saturday, January 12, 2013

It was here somewhere

Yes it was....2012...then poof it was gone.

I don't talk much about work because it is unbelievable at times.  As you know my director passed away in July the weekend I was in California...so it wasn't my fault!  But seriously. The upheaval that resulted went from bad to truly bad.  After going through a few new employees that screwed up whenever possible the company finally hired a new set of supposedly good working folks.  Naturally right before the annual reviews - it froze the process for the whole division.  So here it is nearly half way through January and I personally haven't been reviewed much less given the position I was promised back in October - not fun.  But then neither have any of the other twenty or thirty people working in my area.

Add in that from the week of Thanksgiving on anywhere from one to three people in my team have been on vacation or sick and I tended to get the fun roll of 'helping'.  The past two weeks my lead was out on vacation creating even more stress.  Fun fun....so there were disasters after disasters that I had the joy of unraveling and assisting in the mopping up of the carnage.  The upshot of all this was I have been way behind in my own writing and reading schedule.  Grrrr...but at least I get a few snapshots in now and then. 

Happy New Year to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment