Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December finally here

Jasmine is getting older but still a crafty cat.  She was perching over my head when I was in the bed watching TV.  I grab the shot and she turned tale and meowed her way out of the room until I let her coax me into to petting her.

Stressful year.  I did finish NaNo but I thought the last 10K was rubbish that will go into my 'one day' file.  I already pulled most of it out of my tale Night Job and have a solid 40K to polish and such.  I think at least another 60K will complete this story but will check with Sand Pilarski if she wants to wait or will take my offering for now.

My landlady passed last month and Thursday will be the service.  Found out today that half the remaining siblings are thinking of selling the place in the future.  Razzle Dazzle time or let this slice of paradise go away?  That truly is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment