Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer is a coming

Here on the coast there are afternoon showers nearly every day.  This week has gone above and beyond and given torrential rainstorms that last for a while.  Naturally knocking me offline and out of power on and off.  Nevertheless it gives me great shots and some writing time. 

I've heard comments that I take a lot of sky shots and such from Facebook family and friends.  There's a reason.  One of my friend's has a son who is dying by inches.  He has a severe case of MS and is allergic to most of the medications that can give him any relief or normalcy.  But every morning his dad puts up Facebook and looks at his family and friends pages.  I take pictures many times just for Nick Jr.  I saw Nick Sr last weekend and he said that his son still enjoys them.  Jr talks in mere whispers now if at all.  Heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment