Monday, April 29, 2013

April rains??? hello????

I'll drop the picture in later.  I am tired of fighting with computers.  Full moon has passed but dang if it hasn't still been bouncing around and interfering with my life.  I took Friday off as personal day because if I didn't I wouldn't be just writing about slaughter but in jail.  Work has been brutal and I know when to use my free money time.  5 or 6 hours of overtime every week and still treated less than dirt.  Enough said - no energy.

So my work polluted me and I was sick on and off with nasty scary illness bouncing between 100 and 101.6 degrees for fun. I think Dan mentioned having something like this a week ago...Dan...I get it...argghghghgh.

I did get garden started.  It was supposed to rain massively tonight so naturally not a drop.

Work this morning only 88 emails.  Most were okay but then the wheel turned and it went sideways.  Nothing to do with me being off Friday but stuff I didn't have anything to do with but had to deal.  Sigh.

Good news got some writing in and with weird nightmares over weekend some fun ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment