Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NaNo and away.....

I cleared 10K last night after deciding I couldn't go to sleep with my Brazilian neighbors having an impromptu party that was extremely lively.  I had no desire to go to bed hung over either so I kept away from them - sweet people but no concept of anyone having 'normal' hours.  I think they were even in the pool and it was like 55 degrees last week...sooooo.....brrrr.

Taking Friday off to write and not obsess about work and my supposed position raise and all that which keeps getting shoved back.  Not to say I am not working like a maniac.  My stories will tell - enough said.  I doubt I'll be paddle boarding this Friday since a Nor'Eastern (however that's typed) is coming now and dropping temps mean all the locals are running for their boots and furs (yes laugh...66 degree weather and you'd think it was 10 below zero here).  I still get 'looks' when walking in my flip flops, shorts and tank tops.  Oh, well.  Its not like Michigan where is was 20 degrees and I was wearing the same stuff while bbqing in the yard.  There at least the looks made sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment