Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oddly October

It's been a very odd October already.  Technology is not my friend currently and I've crashed work programs right and left through no fault of mine.  Have been 'locked out' of my system 3 times in the past hour and half.  And it's only the 3rd!

Weird things with the full moon and the locals. I'll try to elaborate later.  Basically so bizarre I already booked Friday off as a vacation day by 10 am on Monday.  Little did I know how much I'd need it. 

I'll catch up with everyones blogs later.  Just if a giant mass of metal tears free from one of the many planes in the area and hurls towards earth know that I am probably under it or snapping pictures.  Nightmares of epic proportions last night and the night before - eerie odd.  Still can't shake the nightmare hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment