Friday, June 15, 2012

Day breaking

The one thing this side of the globe has going for it besides no state income tax is that we don't get a marine layer like the West Coast.  Not much fog unless I'm around the golf courses (for some reason they seem to get more than swamp lands at time - I'd hazard a guess overwatering?).

Still working too much and not writing enough.  The laptop still isn't fixed but I haven't been actively trying to fix it.  After dumping nearly a grand into new tires I don't need to get 'bad news' and have to start saving for new puter - denial is such a lovely riverside walk.  May be out west in a few weeks.  I will see if that spins on course this weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. No kidding. My laptop has been getting wonkier all the time, and I just don't have the $$$ to replace it for another year. As long as my documents are backed up, I guess I could muddle by.

    "West?" Could be nice!

    ReplyDelete